@beautyfood4you - Quinoa Pizza Bites

Hello and welcome back to my weekly Guest Bloggers!

This week it is my great pleasure to share with you a greatly creative blogger: @beautyfood4you. 
I came across this Quinoa/Italian fusion recipe and my hunger levels were seriously raised. 
I just had to try it! 
And it was SO good. 

A perfectly light version of a pizza mix but gluten-free. It is exactly what I needed on a Sunday. 


Image @beautyfood4you Instagram.

Ingredients:
2 cups cooked quinoa
2 large eggs
1 chopped onion
2 tbs minced garlic
1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
[1 cup chopped pepperoni slices] *to not add for a vegetarian option.
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp paprika 
1 tsp crushed oregano
Pizza sauce for dipping


How to cook it:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together all ingredients, except pizza sauce, in a medium mixing bowl. Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top (1 heaping tbs each), and press down gently to compact. Bake for 15-20 mins. Enjoy! x


Have you got a recipe you can't wait to show off? Do you want to feature in our weekly Guest Bloggers post? Just leave a comment with a link to your post and recipe details. Alternatively send us an inbox on my FB page! We look forwards to seeing you here with us :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment