I Can Cook For You!

Thank you so much to everyone who came to see me yesterday at my event at 'As Nature Intended' in Ealing Broadway.
It was lovely to meet you and hear all of your inspiring stories.


I really hope you enjoyed my Lighter-than-Air Carrot Cake.
I have posted the recipe on here under 'Desserts' if you want to have a go at making it at home :)
It's super easy, delicious and fun.

As I mentioned today, I cater for any need.
I can deliver food straight to your house or to your party.
Imagine how much easier life would be if you asked me to cook Free-From for you? And for your family and kids? Do you have a children's party coming up? Or a tricky office meeting?

All I need is for you to send me your list of allergies, and I will share my recipe ideas with you, especially catered to your needs.

Here is my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/seewhatucaneat

Here is my email for any catering enquiries: giuliamessa@gmail.com


MENU COMING SOON!

Giulia x



No comments:

Post a Comment