Home-Made Fruit Smoothie - Step-by-Step How-To Image Montage

Today I thought I would show you a step-by-step photo montage of how I do my smoothies. Below you will find the usual ingredients and how-to instructions.
Please send me your smoothie images and don't forget to share your thoughts on new recipes and let me in on any of your secret ingredients! Enjoy x 


I personally use Phillips blender.
For this week's smoothie I add 1 Chopped Mango, 75g Raspberries, 1 Chopped Papaya, 2 Kiwis and 1 Banana.
I use the spoon to make sure I carve all the juicy fruit out of the papaya.


Now let's add the 2 Kiwis and 1 Banana.


Next it's time for everyone's favourite secret-but-not-so-secret ingredients: Manuka 5+ Honey (by Rowse Honey), and Bee Pollen Granules (by Comvita).


Now let's add our 200ml of Water.


And here we have it! This week's Home Made Fruit Smoothie. Simple, Nutritious and Delicious. What are you waiting for? Enjoy it!


Ingredients:
1 Mango, 1 Papaya, 75g Rasberries, 2 Kiwis, 1 Banana, 1 tbsp Honey, 1tsp Bee Pollen Granules, 1 tsp Fennel Seeds, 200ml Water.

How to make it:
See images above. Add all the ingredients and blend! Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment